Diligend will be holding a new webinar on August 24th 2021, ‘Why is the ILPA Due Diligend Questionnaire Changing and how will it impact LPs and GPs?’
It will be hosted by Industry experts: Katey Bogue, Head of Private Fund Solutions Nasdaq, Neal Prunier, Director, Standards and Best Practices, Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA) and Dana Johns, Senior Portfolio Manager Private Equity, Maryland State Retirement and Pension System.
The speaker panel will discuss the following:
- What Private Equity trends are impacting LP data needs and what is driving this?
- Is ESG/DEI truly important for LPs?
- Why are institutional investors starting to focus on ESG/DEI now?
- What challenges have risen from increasing LP demands for transparency and data?
- How can technology help with the increasing demand for data and transparency?
Individuals interested in attending can register for the webinar at:
Liron Mandelbaum, COO at Diligend, will be leading the presentation.
At Diligend we help investors more efficiently review and analyze emerging managers utilizing our advanced due diligence software solution. We enable investors to review more managers while doing deeper due diligence. If you would like to assess emerging managers accurately and objectively, check on our fund manager due diligence solution.